YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
To manage or make choices about the personal information (as known as personal data) we have about you, review Your Choices and Controls. If you are a resident of California, a resident of Nevada, or a citizen of a European Economic Area (EEA) Member State, review the applicable sections below to learn more about your privacy rights. If you are a parent or legal guardian or a representative, review the sections identified below to learn more about how you may exercise rights on behalf of your child or another person.
- California Residents. If you reside in California, the following additional information about how we use and disclose your information and any additional rights you may have is below:
- Uses and Disclosure of Your Information. For more information on information we collect, including the sources we receive information from, review Information We Collect. We collect and use these categories of personal information (also known as personal data) for the business purposes described in How We Use Your Information, including to provide, manage and improve our services.
- Rights Regarding Your Information. If you are a California resident, you have the right to delete personal information we have collected about you and you have the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. You have the right to request the following:
- categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request to us in our Privacy Center or call us at 1-833-549-0351. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We may also ask you for specific information to verify and process your request. Keep in mind, if we do not have information that permits us to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. Should you wish to exercise your rights as a resident of California, we will not discriminate against you by showing you different products or services based solely upon your request. Kindly note, however, if the advertisers require additional data or information from you before providing quotes, rates, or other information, exercising your California rights may limit the number and range of advertisers who are displayed in response to your request.
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Some of our sharing activities may be a “sale” of personal information under California law. For example, when we share information we collected automatically from you with advertisers in order to create consumer profiles and present our advertisers’ products and services to you. Subject to certain exceptions, as a California resident, you may opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information at any time by taking the following actions:
- For information collected automatically through cookies and similar tracking technologies change your browser settings to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies. To learn more, read Cookies and Other Technologies.
- For all other information, if you wish to put on file with us your preference to opt-out of our sharing of your personal Information with third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes or to find out more about your opt-out rights, please submit your request through our Do Not Sell My Personal Information form or call us at 1-833-549-0351.
- Shine the Light. California residents may, no more than once per calendar year, request from us information about our disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To be valid, requests must be submitted to us at in our Privacy Center and select the “Shine the Light Request” option from the drop down menu. We will provide you within 30 days of receiving your request, a list of the categories of personal information (also known as personal data) disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of the third parties.
- Nevada Residents. Subject to certain exceptions, some of our data sharing practices may be considered a “sale” of your personal information under Nevada Revised Statutes 603A. Nevada residents may opt-out of the “sale” of personal information covered under the statute, by exercising your cookie consent options as detailed in Cookies and Other Technologies or by submitting your request through our Do Not Sell My Personal Information form or call us at 1-833-549-0351.
YOUR CHOICES AND CONTROLS
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools to exercise control over the information we have about you. Keep in mind that each option is subject to applicable legal limitations. Additionally, because your privacy is important to us, we will ask you to verify your identity/request or provide additional information before we let you exercise your choices over the information we have about you. We may also reject your request for several reasons, including, by way of example only, if the request risks the privacy of other persons or is unlawful.
- Access and Portability. You can access and receive a copy of the information we have about you by submitting a request in our Privacy Center and select the “Access My Information” option from the drop down menu.
- Correction or Modify (also known as rectification). You can correct or modify the information we have about you by submitting a request in our Privacy Center and select the “Correct or Modify My Information” option from the drop down menu.
- Deletion (also known as erasure). If for some reason you ever want to delete the information we have about you, simply submit a request in our Privacy Center and select the “Delete My Information” option from the drop down menu.
- Revoke Consent or Object to Processing. You can revoke the consent you gave to us or object to our processing of the information we have about you by submitting a request in our Privacy Center and select the “Revoke My Consent or Object to Processing of My Information” option from the drop down menu. If you are seeking to unsubscribe to our emails or change your communication preferences, see below.
- Marketing and Communication Preferences. If you wish to unsubscribe to any email communications we send to you, simply select “unsubscribe” in the emails. If you wish to unsubscribe to any text messages we send to you, text “STOP” in reply to any text message you receive from us. If you wish to unsubscribe or change/update any communication preferences with us including calls or mail, submit a request in our Privacy Center and select the “Marketing and Communication Preferences” option from the drop down menu. Please note that we only control our own mailing and marketing lists/subscriptions and policies. Third parties that maintain their own marketing lists may send communications that advertise our services. You must contact these parties directly in order to stop receiving their communications.
- Cookies and other Tracking Technologies. To learn more about your choices and how to exercise control over the information we collect from you automatically using cookies and other online tracking technologies, read Cookies and Other Technologies.
If you have any questions or need assistance call us at 1-833-549-0351.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
700 S. Flower St., Suite 640
Los Angeles, CA 90017